For families or individuals in the process of a residential, local or long distance move, packing up all of your belongings can be a daunting task. One of the first challenges you’ll have is trying to figure out the best place to get moving boxes. Your goods won’t pack themselves, right? Maybe someday they will, but for now, this is up to you.
If you are feeling a bit stressed about this aspect of your move, you need not worry as the professional movers at Oakley Relocation will provide the moving and storage solutions to assuage any fear.
Oakley Relocation offers a wide range of options to meet any packing need for an upcoming move. The moving process begins with your in-home appointment as one of our professional relocation consultants will review your packing requirements. Armed with this information, we’ll design a customized packing plan that meets your needs and fits your budget.
Some people want to pack themselves and just need moving boxes and supplies. This is not a problem. Oakley Relocation will provide these moving materials for a customer. On the other hand, some customers want to leave everything to us. This is not a problem either! Our household movers are adept at handling any and all moving solutions you require.
Here are the various services that we provide for your packing:
- Full Service Packing – Our trained moving professionals will pack everything for you, from the biggest room upstairs to your basement, we can handle it all for you.
- Selective Packing – Our moving professionals will only pack select items that you choose. An example would be any fragile items (artwork, china, crystal or mirrors). Just let us know and we’ll make sure it arrives to your new home safely and securely.
- Standard Self Pack – This is for customers who want to handle the packing all by themselves, but your Relocation Consultant will still be there to give you advice and guidance on how to prepare for your moving day.
So now that you have figured out the packing service you’re going to use, what is the best place to get free moving boxes and other materials to ensure a successful move? Oakley Relocation is THE place!
Whether you are handling the packing or you’ve entrusted our team of moving professionals to pack it all, we are well-stocked with the high-quality moving materials you’ll need.
The following materials are provided for any customer in need of them:
- Dishpack (or China Barrel) – Heavy duty carton for fragile items.
- Book 1.5 CF Carton – This is for heavy items such as books, magazines and photo albums.
- Medium 3.0 / Large 4.5 Cubic Foot Cartons – These are often used for pots and pans, towels, toys or smaller appliances.
- Extra Large 6.0 Cubic Foot Carton – Excellent for any large, bulky items that are not heavy, like linens, comforters, and the like.
- Mattress Carton – Available in single, double, queen, king or crib, make sure that your mattress makes it to your new home so you can get some sleep when you get there!
- Mirror Carton – Mirrors, pictures or glass tabletops will need special protection and these cartons provide it.
- Wardrobe Carton (available upon request) – This is a portable closet for all of your clothes.
- Packing Tape, Packing Paper & Cushioning – Secure your items with these materials.
Also, for those interested in environmentally friendly moving materials, we proudly carry re-usable and eco-friendly products.
If you’re in the process of figuring out what is needed for a move and looking for the best place to get moving boxes, feel free to give Oakley Relocation a call. In addition to our packing materials like moving boxes, we have a full service of professional moving solutions.
Our experienced relocation specialists will help you and ensure a stress-free, trouble-free, successful move!